Fast and Easy Homemade Noodles Recipe – Great for Chicken Noodle Soup, beef stroganoff, and chicken alfredo.
Discover the joy of creating your own delicious noodles with this Fast and Easy Homemade Noodles recipe. Whether you prefer wide, flat noodles or thin, delicate strands, this recipe allows you to customize the noodles to your liking. Toss them in your favorite sauce or broth, or use them as a delightful addition to soups and stir-fries. The possibilities are endless! The taste and texture of these fresh noodles will elevate your dishes and impress your family and friends.
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- In a mixing bowl sift flour baking powder and salt.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add in your eggs.
- Use a fork to incorporate the flour into the eggs.
- Once it comes together you need with hands a few times and wrap tightly in plastic to rest on your countertop for 15 minutes.
- On a floured work surface roll out dough to desired thickness and cut into noodles shape.
- Allow the noodles to air-dry for at least 30 minutes, before adding into boiling water or soup.
(enough for one X batch chicken noodle soup)